Default PHP version in cPanel is 7.4
You can choose between PHP 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4
If you want to change PHP Version in your cPanel hosting account, you can follow below tutorial.
- Login into your cPanel account.
- Scroll down & click on Select PHP Version option under software menu.
- Select your desired PHP Version & click on set as current.
- Select any PHP Extensions which you want to activate or keep it default.
- You’re done. PHP Version has been changed successfully.
- Confirm it by creating a PHP file, add below content in it.
As you can see, PHP Version has been changed now.
If you have any more questions, contact us via live chat or support ticket.